Things that could be living in your carpet!
I would like to start by saying this page is NOT for the faint hearted, as I’m going be explaining exactly what could be living in your carpets and why it is so important to get them professionally cleaned!
- The five-second rule is one we often apply when food falls on the floor and we innocently scoop it back up. But did you know that bacteria can live for up to FOUR WEEKS in your carpet (yuck) and if there is any lurking beneath your feet, that bacteria can easily spread to your food?
- Norovirus (the virus that causes tummy upsets) can survive on an uncleaned carpet for more than a month!
- A single person sheds about 1.5 million skin flakes an hour, most of which becomes floats and embeds in our carpets.
- A carpet can hold up to 4 times its own weight in dirt.
- Per square inch, a carpet can hold up to 2000x more dirt and bacteria then a household toilet seat!
Here at EasyClean Solutions, we recommend that you have your carpets cleaned every 6 months. Failing this, you should aim for at least every 12 months in order to reduce the risks associated with dirty carpets. Prevention is always better than cure, so protect your health by contacting our team of top rated carpet cleaners for full assistance.
Having your carpets cleaned on a regular basis can help prevent a lot of harmful germs, bacteria and parasites from making your carpet their home.
We can also reduce the amount of dust trapped deep within the fibres to prevent respiratory issues from occurring.
Constant carpet cleaning and maintenance assists with:
- Removing trapped dirt
- Clearing out the dust mite infestations
- Extending the life of your costly carpet
- Protecting the quality of indoor appearance
- Removing and preventing mould
- Preventing E-Coli and Salmonella
If after reading this and are considering having your carpets cleaned, then get in touch with one of our experts today!
However carefully you treat your carpets, over time they inevitably become soiled and start to look a little tired & run down. At EasyClean Solutions, we recommend that carpets are vacuumed every day; however, we appreciate that busy lifestyles do not always make this possible.
Areas of high traffic are particularly at risk, and carpets naturally attract dirt, germs and all types of bacteria including, cigarette smoke, dust and pollen.
Sleep better & breathe easier knowing that your mattress has been cleaned and sanitised by the cleaning professionals here at EasyClean. Our mattress cleaning includes high heat steam cleaning to kill and remove those nasty dust mites. We also offer deodorising, which leaves your mattress smelling fresh and clean like the day you bought it.
Did you know?
Thousands, even millions of dust mites can be living in your mattress if not cleaned regularly.
And if that’s no reason enough, check out some of the other reasons people contact us for mattress cleaning:
- Freshen them up
- Bed Wetter’s
- Pet Accidents
- Peace of mind
- Sleep overs
When it comes to upholstery, lots of time, money and effort is involved in filling your home with furniture that accentuates your personality.
The living room is the most used space in your home by family, friend and even pets. Steam cleaning your upholstery can reduce allergy symptoms by removing dust, animal dander and pollen, which infiltrates your living space.
EasyClean provides the best service in the industry and can advise on regular furniture cleaning to reduce allergens, whilst restoring upholstery to its original beauty.
Here at EasyClean we specialise in the cleaning of car upholstery. Afterall, there’s nothing worse than having to sit on dirty seats. Our team can advise the best solutions for your fabric, and will eave your car interior looking and smelling great.
Contact EasyClean Solutions
Our team of highly skilled experts will ensure that all carpet cleans are carried out to the most bespoke quality and customer satisfaction is guaranteed.